ONE REGENT Manchester
Ideally located just two minutes from Castlefield, one of Manchester’s most vibrant destinations, packed with buzzing bars, restaurants and offices, and a short 5 minute stroll to the historic city centre, One Regent Apartments is also within easy reach of MediaCityUK. Beautifully designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, onsite parking, elegant landscaping and a ‘best of all worlds’ location together make a perfect property promise. The promise of something for everyone at One Regent Apartments.
One Regent Manchester Project Details
|Development Name:||One Regent|
|Address:||1 Regent Road, Castlefield, M3 Manchester|
|Est. TOP / Turnover Date:||Q2/Q3 2017|
|Site Area (sqft):|
|No. of Floors:||142|
|Car Park||Total 116 Car park lots (Basement 71 Lots, Ground 45 Lots)|
|Finishes & Fittings:||
One Regent Manchester
The tallest 28 storey element acts as a beacon or marker at the Gateway, a prominent position within the City Centre. The four blocks (including Three further blocks on the corner) define the edge of Water Street and Regent Road and active frontage is provided with 6 townhouses fronting Water Street.
A residential development of 301 apartments, split between one, two and three bedroom units, together with six townhouses and a commercial unit the development also includes a private landscaped podium, roof garden and car parking.In order to produce a design in scale with the context One Regent has been split into four our brickwork elements of varying heights.
Style. Taste. An attractive, comfortable living space. At the heart of each Regent One apartment is a beautiful design. Now one of Manchester’s most fashionable neighbourhoods, Castlefield is enriched with fascinating museums, artists studios, performance spaces and a bustling commercial business area.
One Regent Manchester Location
One Regent Manchester Nearby Amenities
One Regent Manchester is within a short walk from amenities, restaurant, shopping malls, offices
- 2 mins walk to Castlefield, Manchester’s cultural and clubbing spot
- 5 mins walk (or 2 mins drive) to Manchester Retail Park
- 10 mins walk (or 4 mins drive) to Deansgate, Manchester’s Central Business District (CBD)
- 15 mins walk (or 6 mins drive) to Spinningfield’s (Manchester’s equivalent to London’s Canary Wharf)
- 9 mins drive to Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester’s central square where the biggest and grandest hotels are located
- 11 mins drive to Manchester’s Central Retail Districk eg. Arndale Center (UK’s 6th Largest Shopping Mall)
- 15 mins drive to Manchester Chinatown, the 2nd largest in UK
- 8 mins drive to Old Trafford football stadium (Manchester United Stadium, Museum & MegaStore)
- 8 mins drive to Media City UK (headquarters for BBC/ British Broadcasting Corporation which moved north to Manchester from London = “Northshoring” of businesses
One Regent Manchester Site Plan/Floor Plan
One Regent Manchester Finishing
ONE REGENT Manchester – Construction Progress
One Regent Manchester
Why Invest in Manchester?
- Manchester is the “Best UK City To Live In” (according to The Economist 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Top 1 Buy to Let Hotspot in UK
- 2nd Largest UK City Centre after London
- 3rd Best Student City in UK
- 400,000 Students
- 5mins walk to Future High Speed Rail 2 (HS2) station
- 1 hour to London City Center via Future High Speed Rail 2 (HS2)
- 98% Rental Yield [HSBC 2014]
- 80 of the FTSE 100 Companies are based in Manchester (Top 100 companies on the UK Stock Exchange)
- High Demand and Shortage of Housing Supply in a fast growing urbanized city
- Manchester Airport provides flights to over 22 destinations, more than any other airport in UK
Why Invest in One Regent Manchester?
- A stylish contemporary signature project of Fulcrum-Renaker Build
- Brand new apartments in Manchester city center
- Guaranteed Rental Returns of 13% Over 2 Years (Guaranteed 6.5% per annum)
- Up to 70% financing available for foreign buyers/investors
- One Regent Manchester is located within 8 minutes walking distance to Spinningfield/Deansgate CBD (Central Business District) and Beetham Tower
- Short drive to Media City UK
- Comfortable apartment sizes from 507sqft to 1,252sqft
One Regent Manchester Sales Procedure/ PAYMENT STAGE
1. Submit signed Purchaser Particular and Reservation Form with copy of NRIC, Passport and
proof of Address and a cheque of S$5,000 being Admin Fee payable to Huttons International Pte Ltd.
SMS <ORW> <Name> <Email> to
for Floor Plans/eBrochure/Star Buy List!
Register now for :
- One Regent Manchester VVIP Booking & Discounts
- One Regent Manchester VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
- One Regent Manchester Updated Information
- One Regent Manchester Floor Plans
- One Regent Manchester Price list / Pricing