Mariner’s Quarter London (Royal Wharf Phase 3) – Premium Units Released with Direct River Thames and O2 Arena Facing
Only from GBP395K!
Open for Booking Now!
Book NOW to Enjoy 5% Special Discounts & Furniture Package!
For LIMITED PERIOD ONLY BEFORE Public Launch in Singapore on 12 March 2015!
Mariner’s Quarter London – 52 exclusive units in Royal Wharf Phase 3
- 999 Years Lease (Almost Freehold)
- Rare 500m River Thames Frontage
- Self-contained Township, including schools, restaurants, parks
- 2 MRT stations (Pontoon Dock & West Silvertown) at door steps
- Over 20K jobs @ Asia Business Park, 3rd CBD of London
- Deferred Payment (on 20%, the rest upon completion)
- Easy Access to Universities
Mariner’s Quarter London Project Details
|Development Name:||Mariner’s Quarter|
|Address:||North Woolwich Road, London E16 2BG|
|Est. TOP / Turnover Date:||2019|
|Site Area (sqft):||Entire Royal Wharf Approx. 37 Acres or 16 Hectares or 1.7 Million square feet (spanning across 2 DLR stations)|
|No. of Floors:||James Cook (12 floors), Marco Polo (18 floors)|
|No. of Units:||James Cook (88 units) , Marco Polo (119 units)|
|Developer:||Oxley Holdings, Ballymore|
A WATERFRONT HAVEN WITHIN LONDON’S
Mariner’s Quarter is the triumphant finale to the 40-acre Royal Wharf development and comprises four iconic new buildings, overlooking a stretch of the Thames reaching almost a mile across.
The very name of Mariner’s Quarter sums up what this exclusive section of the neighbourhood is all about. Embracing the energy of the Thames and the spirit of adventure, mere seconds from the social hub of the sports and leisure centre, to own a property in Mariner’s Quarter is to own a slice of the best that London has to offer.
EXQUISITE DESIGN IN A PREMIUM
Mariner’s Quarter offers the neighbourhood’s most premium location and exclusive architecture, with some buildings offering incredible arching river views.
The spirit of adventure permeates every home in Mariner’s Quarter. Generous in scale and impeccably designed, these homes are inspired by Georgian mansion housing and warehouses reflecting the industrial heritage of the area.
Mariner’s Quarter London – Royal Wharf Phase 3 Location
Royal Wharf London has excellent transport links into the heart of London via the Docklands Light Railway (DLR), a new Crossrail station (Custom House) opening in 2018, the Jubilee Line (Canning Town) plus international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a brand new Thames Clipper Pier.
Royal Wharf London – Transport Links •First Crossrail services through Central London will commence 2018 •38 Crossrail Stations including 9 new stations at Paddington, Bond Street, Tottenham Court Road, Farringdon, Liverpool Street, Whitechapel, Canary Wharf, Custom House and Woolwich •Only 20 minutes ride to Bond Street and City of London from ROYAL WHARF
“ROYAL WHARF’S EXCELLENT RANGE OF TRANSPORT LINKS OFFER THE CHANCE TO GET AROUND NOT ONLY BY RAIL AND UNDERGROUND BUT ALSO BOAT AND CABLE-CAR, MEANING ALL OF LONDON IS CLOSE TO HAND.”
What’s in Royal Wharf?
Royal Wharf – Stunning Riverside Walkway
Royal Wharf Garden
Mariner’s Quarter Site Plan
THE MARCO POLO BUILDING
The crowning glory of the Mariner’s Quarter, riverfront Marco Polo boasts a bold design, consisting of three vertically stacked building boxes, made striking by a subtle twist of each box. Inspired by the unpredictable London weather, the building’s façade and character was designed to modify with each season, with the louvered balcony screens adjustable to provide shade from the sun or wind while enjoying outside space.
THE JAMES COOK BUILDING
Part of the same design as the Marco Polo building, the James Cook features a similar design without the quirky twists. Adjustable balcony screens lend the building a living, breathing feel, creating a sense of changing with the seasons. The colour palette of this building is the reverse of the neighbouring Marco Polo, to create a subtle differentiation between the plots.
Why Invest in Mariner’s Quarter?
- Most Premium plots along River Thames –> Welcoming Luxurious Lobby & Convenient Shops below
- Tallest Building in Royal Wharf –> Marco Polo 19-storeys & James Cook 13-storeys
- Best Views of River Thames & the iconic Canary Wharf London CBD
- Spacious FOC balconies
- Nearest to proposed pier & Canary Wharf (furthest from airport)
- Potential Capital Growth with upcoming Crossrail (reports project GBP 1,000psf = 10% to 25% profit)
- Final Phase! Secure a choice unit at Royal Wharf Now, a Rare Waterfront Integrated Mixed Development near to upcoming ‘Customs House’ Crossrail station
Mariner’s Quarter London – High Quality Furnishing
Mariner’s Quarter London Sales Procedure
3) Progressive payments:
Within 12 months from reservation 2nd 10%
Balance 80% payable upon completion
4) Financing available from Singapore (OCBC, CIMB) or UK banks
Register your interest NOW!
SMS <MQW> <Name> <Email> to
for Mariner’s Quarter London STAR BUY PRICE/Floor Plan/show gallery viewing!
Register now for:
- Mariner’s Quarter London VVIP booking & discounts
- Mariner’s Quarter London VVIP priority unit selection
- Mariner’s Quarter London updated info
- Mariner’s Quarter London floor plans
- Mariner’s Quarter price list/pricing
- Mariner’s Quarter Location