First launch in Singapore before Hong Kong, China & Melbourne!
Collins House Open for Booking now!
SMS <CHW> <Name> <Email> to (+65) 83668799 for Pricing/ Floor Plan/ Show gallery viewing/ More info!
ONLY A$50k+ upfront payment to invest in the most prime area of Melbourne CBD!
- Only 10% downpayment from only A$50K, remaining payable upon TOP in 2018/2019
- FREEHOLD in the Most Premier Street of Melbourne CBD
- Near to Little Paris of Melbourne, Universities, Burke Street Malls, CROWN Casino, Yarra River, Southern Cross Station, etc.
- Huge Savings up to 80% on Stamp Duty and Tax Incentives
- Interest Only Loan Available. No Age Cap for Australia Bank Loan
- 1st Mover Advantage: Singapore will be 1st to launch globally (even before Melbourne, Hong Kong & China)
Overseas Purchasers are eligible to capitalise first movers’ advantage with choice units.
1) About Collins House
|Development Name:||Collins House|
|Address:||466 Collins Street, Melbourne|
|Site Area (sqm):||483|
|No. of Floors:||55|
|No. of Units:||298|
|Developer:||Golden Age Development Group|
Collins House @ Melbourne features a freehold skyscraper located near the corner of Collins and William Streets, in a central city location that is often regarded as the Melbourne’s premier street. Collins House enjoys close proximity to Queen Victoria Market, Southern Cross Station, Flinders Street Station and numerous transport routes as well as Melbourne’s best universities that include Victoria University, RMIT and University of Melbourne.
Why Collins House Melbourne?
✔ Freehold at Australia’s Premier Street rich in Historical culture
✔ Superb location – in the heart of Melbourne Financial CBD
✔ Minutes walk to:-
• Crown Casino
• Train Station (Southern Cross station)
• Renowned fashion outlets such as Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel
• Victoria University
• Beautiful Riverside (Yarra River)
✔Approx 10 minutes walk to China Town.
✔Close proximity to Queen Victoria Market, RMIT & University of Melbourne
✔Relax at expansive recreation spaces and shady green lawns provided by the nearby Flagstaff Gardens
✔ Low entry level with only 10% down payment, balance on completion date
✔ No ABSD (Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty)
✔ No SSD (Seller’s Stamp Duty)
Collins House Melbourne – Location
- Southern Cross Station
- Flinders Street Train Station
- Multiple tram routes: 48, 109 & 112 ¨C all located directly at the entry of the building on Collins Street.
- Collins Street is Melbourne’s premier shopping street and retailers with flagship stores there include: Prada, Louis Vuitton, Emporio Armani, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Scotch, Soda, …etc
- RMIT University
- Melbourne University
- Victoria University
Collins House is situated near the corner of Collins and William Streets, in a central city location that is often regarded as the Melbourne’s premier street. The position enjoys close proximity to the Crown Casino, Collins Street Shopping Precinct, Southern Cross Station, Flinders Street Station and numerous transport routes.
Collins Street is Melbourne’s Fifth Avenue and Wall Street combined with elegant tree lined boulevards, classic Architecture, Melbourne’s most exclusive boutiques and the financial heart of the city. No other street in any of Australia’s capital cities, has the charm and style which includes in its mix of three churches, five leading hotels, two live theatres, the splendid Town Hall – civic building plus the “Paris End” with international five star shopping, leading clubs, all the banks, financial services, medical specialists, leading legal firms, great eating, commercial offices and major media outlets!
The building residential product has been structured into 3 distinct components.
1. Collins House – levels 1 to 11 – 1 and 2 bed product
2. Collins Residence – level 14 – 45 – 1 bed, 2 bed + 1 bath and 2 bed + 2 bath product
3. Collins Club – levels 46 and above – Penthouses, 3 bed, 2 bed and 1 bed product.
Apartments are designed to achieve beyond a 4 Star Green Star Rating. ESD features include:
• Efficient natural gas fired domestic hot water systems
• Water efficient fittings, fixtures and appliances
• Recycling disposal to all apartment floors
• Sustainable materials and products
• Recycling of waste during construction
The interior design of the apartments is of remarkable quality, featuring timber floors, Miele appliances. The finishes palette features a blend of natural materials and contemporary products. All of the living rooms and bedrooms in the development have been carefully planned to maximise direct access to natural ventilation and light, and many apartments enjoy sweeping views of the Melbourne CBD and leafy inner northern suburbs.
The development also features facilities such as private outdoor dining, lounge and BBQ area located at Level 3 and Level 30. Each of these luxurious spaces has been inspired by the Melbournians love of outdoor living and is designed to enhance the Collins House experience. Common amenities such as the lounge & dining rooms provide an element of everyday luxury and take on a distinctly Victoriana Era inspiration.
Collins House Unit Mix:
Collins House Live/Work apartments = 8 units
1 bedroom apartments = 108 units
2 bedroom apartments = 152 unit
3 bedroom apartments = 30 units
Total = 298 apartments.
2) Unit Types & Sizes
About Developer’s Background
The Golden Age Development Group is a privately owned property development company based in Melbourne. With a focus on developing premium residential projects within inner city Melbourne, the group is committed to designing and developing signature, high‐end quality developments. With years of experience in Asia, Golden Age combines knowledge and expertise within their team of talented architects and interior designers. Past projects include the five star Sheraton Hotel and Jade Apartment, the winner of the 2011 RAIA State and National Award for multi-residential projects. Golden Age is the only developer in Victoria to receive this award.
- Victoria One – 645 apartments positioned in an ideal northern CBD location
- 27 Little Collins St Melbourne: new 5 star Sheraton Hotel plus 176 residences,
- 35 Albert Road ¡V 288 premium apartments positioned on Albert Park Lake,
- John Street Box Hill ¡V 65 apartments, winner of RAIA State and National Awards for Multi.Residential Projects.
To own a unit in this prestigious street in Melbourne CBD (similar to Orchard in Singapore)
1bed from AUD 468K
2bed from AUD 590K
3bed (high floor) from AUD1.7 mil
1. Buyer to issue S$5,000 cheque upon booking of Sale Advice, Passport & NRIC (copy)
2. Within 3 working days from booking date. Buyer to sign Contract of Sales
3. Telegraphic Transfer (TT) 10% payment to Lawyer’s Trust Account in Melbourne. Buyer’s S$5,000 will be refunded upon acknowledgment of receipt from Vendor Solicitor.
4. Buyer to secure a loan 6 months before completion.
☎ Developer’s Sales Team | 发展商销售组: Catherine Ea +65 83668799